Post Natal Check Up by a Physiotherapist
At this time, you may have a few questions or concerns, such as:
- Have there been any changes to my pelvic floor or tummy muscles from pregnancy and delivery?
- Why do I still have ongoing pain in the back, buttocks or pubic bone?
- Can physio treatment speed up my recovery?
- How soon can I return to exercise?
- Can I still exercise the way I did before pregnancy?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- What kinds of exercises are safe for my body as a new mum?
Before starting back to your exercise routine, CONTACT US and have all your questions answered.
The FITMUMS PHYSIO we offer a comprehensive post-natal physiotherapy assessment with Amy our women’s health physiotherapist which can involve some or all of the following:
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment
- Prolapse and incontinence assessment
- Musculoskeletal assessment of the pelvis including joint alignment, muscle support and strength
- Abdominal muscle separation assessment
- Recovery Short/Compression Garment advice and suggestions as needed
- Breastfeeding/bottle feeding posture check
- Individualised exercises and advice
- Advice on whether our mums & bubs post-natal class is right for you
How much does this assessment cost?
Your assessment will cost $90 for the 45minute assessment.
Our physiotherapy sessions attract a rebate with most private health fund providers nationally.