At this time, you may have a few questions or concerns, such as:
- Have there been any changes to my pelvic floor or tummy muscles from pregnancy and delivery?
- Why do I still have ongoing pain in the back, buttocks or pubic bone?
- Can physio treatment speed up my recovery?
- How soon can I return to exercise?
- Can I still exercise the way I did before pregnancy?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- What kinds of exercises are safe for my body as a new mum?
Before starting back to your exercise routine, CONTACT US and have all your questions answered.
The FITMUMs Program offers a comprehensive 1 hour post-natal physiotherapy assessment with a women’s health physiotherapist which involves:
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment
- Prolapse and incontinence assessment
- Musculoskeletal assessment of the pelvis including sacroiliac and pubic bone alignment, support and strength
- Abdominal muscle separation assessment
- Recovery Short/Compression Garment advice and suggestions as needed
- Breastfeeding/bottle feeding posture check
- Individualised exercises and advice
- Advice on whether our mums & bubs post-natal class is right for you
How much does this assessment cost?
Your assessment will cost $110 for the hour.
Our physiotherapy sessions attract a rebate with most private health fund providers nationally.
What do I do next?
Call us. You do not need a doctor’s referral to see our physiotherapists. To see Amy our FIT MUMS Program physiotherapist, simply call 0409-028-261 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Let us know that you are booking in for a post-natal check-up to allow for us to book in a full hour for you.